Are you experiencing a dental emergency? We are here to help!
If you are calling outside of regular office hours, our voicemail greeting has the information for our 24-hour emergency line. Call that number at any time of day or night and we will have a trained dental professional on the line to assist you in whatever way possible.
No matter what, we’ve got you covered!
So when you’re having emergency dental problems, what should you do?
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Should you place a hot cloth on the jaw? Perhaps a cold cloth?
- Should you take painkillers – or should you not?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Should you put the lost tooth in the fridge? Or should it go in a glass of milk?
- Can you eat or drink before you see the dentist?
Every situation is different, and every situation is important. Call us with your dental emergencies and we will take care of you.
We’re here to help.
Easy-to-follow directions are as follows:
|When to call:||What number to call:|
|During regular business hours||604-629-8440 (our office)|
|Outside of regular business hours||604-629-8440 (then listen to the voicemail for the emergency contact number and call that for immediate assistance)|
|If unsuccessful with those attempts||604-805-2500 (123 Dentist Emergency Line)|